Many consulting firms offer solutions. Most are quite expensive. Very few can provide:
- Strategies for both single-focus and broad-range revitalization of liberal arts colleges;
- Plans to successfully engage and enroll new groups of students from area high schools;
- Ways to increase revenue, cut costs, and raise your College’s national profile;
- Experience with pilot programs that test out avenues for future campus-wide reform;
- Low cost (non-profit), flexible options, each with ready access to top consultants;
We co-create each initiative, providing expertise and perspective not often found locally. We help college do work they can do and want to do, but don’t have the time or resources to do. We provide strategies not offered by organizations such as AAC&U, NAICU, Campus Compact. And we work to ensure that our efforts enjoy support from all stakeholder groups.